Training Counts is a small consultancy specialising in developing the business, management
and personal skills of managers and leaders working in professional organisations.
We know that time is the biggest cost associated with training so all our workshops
• Short - usually just half a day and we can even run some of them in a two hour
‘working lunch’ format
• Focused - clear deliverables in terms of what delegates will be able to do (better)
as a result of attending
• Credible - delivered by professionals with relevant ‘chalk face’ experience.
Comments from recent delegates:
"Very informative, thought provoking and targeted"
“Different to the usual [in-house] training - there were plenty of light bulb moments
and it addressed some really crucial issues”
"Really good - informative, punchy, pitched at the right level"
“Superb – many thought provoking ideas and issues”
“Relevant examples – nice combination of information, pace, experience and humour”
“Great – lively, interactive, informative and accessible. Angus was really clear,
concise and focused. Will definitely recommend to rest of my team”
“Brilliantly presented and extremely informative – learnt an awful lot”
"Great presentation, engaging, full of relevant information"
As well as individual skills workshops, we can provide:
• trainee and management development programmes
• ad hoc training and HR project work
• a speaker for your next conference.
To find out more, please look through the following sections or get in touch with
© Training Counts June 2011